edited January 2014 in ORK Scripting
I would like to add a little mesh text counter above each combatant's head that shows the number of turns until their next move, for the new awesome ffx turn based system. Any advice on the best way to do this?
Post edited by Brianjkd on
  • Well, you either wait for me to implement that (I can do this in the next update), or you do a little bit of scripting by yourself :)

When scripting yourself, you'll need to check a combatant's position in the actionOrder list in the TurnBasedBattle class.
    You can get the combatant of a game object through the CombatantComponent component. The turn based system can be access by calling ORK.BattleSystem.turnBased (the actual battle is handled by ORK.Battle).
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Great, thank you! I will try my hand at scripting this myself until the next update.