edited February 2015 in General Discussion
Hey

Just wanted to say a big thanks - loving the kit at the moment. Also wanted to recommend anyone looking at this to go through the game play tutorials :)

I am currently working my way through them and really enjoying it - just wish I could get more done so I can get onto seeing my game come into its own :)

My goal is to work on a RPG similar to the FFX in the way of combat (naturally not those kind of graphics but the play style)

You can set up the turn based battles to work like in FFX by enabling Use Active Command and Use Multi-Turns in Battle System > Turn Based Battles.
    By creating a Turn Order type HUD you can also create the turn list from FFX.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Ah great!

Looking forward to getting even deeper into it :) Im experimenting with own graphics etc as I'm following the tutorials so cannot wait to see what I get at the end :)
  • hey

Would love to know if you have a feature road map as to what you have planned over the coming weeks/months :)
  • I only have an extensive to-do list, not a planned road map. Upcoming features are often based on the current need (e.g. due to questions in the forum).
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • edited March 2015
    Just wanna agree with this post. First off, the kit is amazing! :D Second, working through the tutorials really is helpful in figuring out exactly how the system works. It's been completely invaluable. I wish more assets would have similar tutorials, because sometimes it's just so difficult figuring out where to start. The Game Tutorials section walks you through start to finish, so you learn as you go. It's great.
    Post edited by LNMRae on