edited February 2014 in ORK Scripting
Hi! I remember Okashi 1 had super details API reference doc, does the okashi kit 2 has the same one? Can't find anywhere.
  • Not yet, but I'll be working on it soon.

Generally, you'll access everything through the ORK class.

E.g.: ORK.StatusValues.Get(int index) will return the settings of status value index (the actual class is named StatusValueSettings).
    Also, ORK Framework uses namespaces, so you'll need to add using ORKFramework on top of your script :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Yes, thank you, the code is quote good, so so far I can get through it without docs.
  • The API documentation can be found at api.orkframework.com.
    It contains all classes of ORK Framework, excluding editor classes. Most of the classes, functions and fields are still lacking a description, but they'll be added over the next weeks.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Thank you, really helps! I came here to ask the question "Can I use formula from the script?", and now I just spent 2 seconds of search and I already can see that we have Formula.Calculate(user, targer) :)
  • And you can get the formula using ORK.Formulas.Get(int index) :)