Can you please explain the 2 packages for sale on the asset store?

Thank you
  • Well, there's ORK Framework, which is the one you should buy if you like it :)

The other, ORK Okashi RPG Kit, was the first version (initially released over 4 years ago) - so ORK Framework is ORK 2, much more advanced and user friendly. It's still on the store since it's still supported, although there are no new featurs for it.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • ok, thank you, I did get the correct one! :)

I was looking through the tutorials, is there one on how to make weapon proc, like 25% chance to cast a fireball when attacking with a special sword?
  • No, there isn't a tutorial on that yet - but it's not that hard to do.

Weapons can have their own attacks (i.e. override a combatant's base attack), this is explaind in the equipment game tutorial.

In the ability you're using, you'll need to set up the chance and fireball stuff in the Battle Event used to animate the ability. Use the Check Chance step to check for a chance and do all the animation stuff in that event. For the damage, you can either use the Use Ability Calculation step and have an extra fireball ability set up for the calculations, or just use a Change Status Value step :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!