edited March 2015 in General Discussion
I cannot get my two different factions to fight each other, one is "allies" one is "enemies". I can get both to fight me if I set their spawners to "Enemies", but setting one to ally the other to enemy they will not fight each other, they just run up to each other and do nothing. Also tried creating a battle event attack that checks faction, no luck.
Post edited by rpgee on
  • edited March 2015
    make sure your allies faction in sympathy matrix is in the negatives like -1000 so in sympathy Matrix for allies set enemies too -1000
    and in enemies set allies to -1000
    Post edited by canibecooltoo on
  • Thanks, yep it's there, still no luck in getting them to attack.
  • Looks like I needed to define a battle area. Wasn't needed for Player/Enemy fights, but is needed for two NPCs. Seems to be working somewhat now.
  • Enemies will automatically start battles with the player (if enabled in their settings). For NPCs to fight each other, there must be a running battle (e.g. a Battle component started by the player or a Real Time Battle Area).
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!