edited June 2015 in Showcase
Hi,

I have started working with ORK and using it to prototype a RPG as a side project whilst I work on a platform game.

I have come up with a basic story and will develop this as I continue with photo typing!

I will continue to update this thread with screenshots as I work through the tutorials :)

Below is the first screenshot, showing a initial fight!

Post edited by martyn on
  • I really like the style, looking forward to seeing more :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Nice lookout! ^_^

But wanna see a summoning now! :D
  • I love the graphics. Looks good!
  • Thanks

Wish I could take credit but the asset store has some incredible assets on it :)
  • nice!
    ORK user since 2014. Patron since 2018.
  • Lookin really good!
    You will always fail at what you do not try.
  • edited April 2015

Here is another update, just showing off the ability of going into building and talking :)

Finishing up on the tutorials, so hopefully soon will actually get down and creating the game with story etc

Below is a video capture :)

Post edited by martyn on
  • I have a new screenshot and a video of the game, its progressing slowly :)

Started work on my Dev log for it - www.summonersguardian.com
  • Looking good - the camera is kinda irritating though, needs some smoothing :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Yeah need to have a play with that so it doesn't rotate as quick ;)
  • I like your project, especially the hand painted feel in all object!