edited March 2015 in ORK Support
I don't want any player / friendly combatants spawned / animated outside of battle, at all. Taking out the player spawn step from the startevent was easy enough but when I go to the ingame menu and change the group leader, the leader still spawns.
  • Disable Spawn Group in Game > Game Settings > Player/Group Settings should prevent the group from spawning (i.e. only spawn the player). Alternatively, you can enable Only In Battle.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • edited March 2015
    Right, but I want no player spawned at all outside of battles, since there will be no "physical" world outside of them, just menus and buttons basically. Preferably also the ability to have no Combatants within the battle group at all (There would be a prompt to add them to it before any battle occurs).

Edit: For now I'll just have the player spawn securely (i.e. not falling) outside of the camera's focus and disable any movement controls for them.
    Post edited by UmalasAmbon on
  • edited March 2015
    Will look into it - changing the leader should only replace an existing player object, not spawn one if there is none ...

Edit: Yeah, fixed that in todays update :)
    Post edited by gamingislove on
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!