edited March 2015 in Showcase
Hello community, after months of tutorials, try hards and heahaches, i finally want to showcase one of my projects wich is not a money based project since it's a fangame, all models are exported models because i don't find time to learn 3d softwares modellers, so here is a facebook page if you want to see some pictures ad even a video showcasing a skill of a hero.

GIL i know it's not totally legual to use any game models in a project but it's only fan based , i wont earn money on this, it's only for fun but if you don't allow this on your site feel free to remove it.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/LoL-RPG/334961290048561?ref=hl
Post edited by gamingislove on
  • When I click on that link, Trinome, I get sent back here.
  • Fixed your link :)

For the time being I don't mind links to this kind of project, but it's probably better not to post images/videos here.
    Also, there are also some good (and free) screen recording tools out there, no need to film your screen :D
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Lots of action! : )
  • Aaha yes i did non have time toi download any software yet do you have some hints on this ? I will upload other videos on this since you can't really judge right now with that quality. Anyway when i will complete a demo of this i will share with ork community and i have other projets not fan based but i'll try to find the time for this