edited April 2015 in ORK Support
If you select confirm while saving, the window that normally appears will disappear and you will have to close down unity. This means the user will lose all of their progress.

Repro Steps:
1. Click save in the framework.
2. When the window appears to save all click confirm.
3. Observe that you are now stuck here and must close unity, losing all changes made.
You will always fail at what you do not try.
  • Not happening here, but depending on your project's size, this can take some time.

You can try using the Folder text field to only check a specific folder for events to update, which can help reducing the save time.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Whew, if you're able to resize the window you can get past this issue. However, if your unable to resize it you will still get stuck.

This issue cannot occur when the user has the framework window docked. The window must be free for it to happen.
    You will always fail at what you do not try.
  • How big is your project and how many events do you have (approximately :D)?
    Also, are you updating the events, prefabs or scenes when saving?
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Never had this problem on Mac and my file size is very large with numerous events.