Love/Hate now includes a dedicated support package for ORK Framework.

This was the very first and most frequent request from Love/Hate users, even when it was in beta, so I'm glad to make it available to ORK users.

You can read about ORK support starting on page 32 of the Love/Hate manual. If you have any questions about it or have any enhancement requests, please email me at tony (at) pixelcrushers.com!
  • edited May 2015
    I see you have five stars in the asset store and many favorable comments. This looks like a very useful product. And the price is not a deterrent. While my current game is too advanced right now for me to use a new system, it's on my wish list. : )

It looks like it would add to the immersive quality of a game and that's always good.

I'm really intrigued.
    Post edited by Catacomber on
  • Thanks! I'm hoping it will give ORK users an easy way to do something a little different when it comes to NPCs.
  • Neat!
    Tactics RPG Grid Battle System for ORK
    ---------------------------------------
    Personal Twitter: https://twitter.com/AMO_Crate
    I make RFI! https://twitter.com/NootboxGames
  • edited May 2015
    My players are divided between those that like fighting and those that like exploration and talking with npc's and questing and those who are in between. For those who like interactions with npc's this looks great.
    Post edited by Catacomber on
  • Love/Hate's great for players who like interacting with NPCs, but it also works for players who like fighting because you can tie traits to combat events (e.g., this is a "virtuous" act, or a "violent" act, or a "brave" act, etc.) that NPCs will judge the player on. As the player goes around fighting, word will get around and NPCs (including combat mobs) will alter their feelings for the player, which may change the whom he ends up in combat with.

And word spreads organically, so if the player does an evil act in front of an elf, it won't affect his faction with all elves until the witness elf spreads the news -- unless the player can arrange for that elf to meet with an "accident" before he makes it back to the village....