edited February 2014 in ORK Support
I know this must be easy, but I'm struggling with implementing it. Basically, it should add some HP on every turn; I looked many times through all available status effect options, and still cant find a way to set this up (sorry for creating new thread all the time, I just think many people will have same questions later on when they do spells like I do now, and that will help them to search)
Post edited by gamingislove on
  • Works just like a poison effect, it's just adding to the HP instead of subtracting :)

Add a Status Condition for your health status value and set up the changes that you like to make. The operator should be Add instead of Sub to add the change to the status value. The Set On setting lets you decide when this happens, in your case it's Turn.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Now I do feel stupid. How could I miss entire "Status Conditions" block, especially that I went through all tutorials before >_< Thanks!