edited May 2015 in General Discussion
We are implementing a animation mask so the player combatant can animate an attack from the waist up when running. Ork's Mechanim Settings has a field for "Horizontal Parameter" which we input as "Speed" We can see the Speed value in the animator window, and it dips when we hit the attack key while running. What we expected is for the speed number to stay the same so long as a movement key is continuously pressed, As a result of the dip, the animator starts to revert back to idle.

The Fix: In the ORK framework window under Battle System - Real Time Battles - Control Block Settings:
"Block Player Control" drop down we changed to "none". Problem solved, and thanks again to GIL.
Post edited by Wood on
  • Could be caused by the player control block settings of the battle system you're using, e.g. when blocking controls during actions.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Thanks, we will look into this on Thursday.