• @Kirb
    The schematic's time scale can be changed like this:
    schematic.TimeScale = value;
    schematic is (obviously) the instance of the running schematic, value is a float value.

The running schematic can be accessed via the machine component (component.schematic), but only for non-multi execution types.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Perfect! Thank you :)
    Tactics RPG Grid Battle System for ORK
    ---------------------------------------
    Personal Twitter: https://twitter.com/AMO_Crate
    I make RFI! https://twitter.com/NootboxGames
  • @gamingislove Can you add an option in the Move node on face rotation with speed over time? I want to make the character smoothly rotate in the movement direction with keyboard and try all the rotation node but none work. Or do I misuse it somehow? if yes can you show me how to do that?
  • edited April 2019
    @Night
    If you want to rotate over time, don't use the face direction option in the Move node and use one of the rotation nodes instead.
    Post edited by gamingislove on
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • I still can't make it work, when I use Rotate, Rotate To or Change Rotate sometime is rotated but it just rotates to a fixed point in world space and sometimes not rotate at all.
    I follow JohnLemon tutorial make character rotate with this scripts:

Vector3 desiredForward = Vector3.RotateTowards (transform.forward, m_Movement, turnSpeed * Time.deltaTime, 0f);
    m_Rotation = Quaternion.LookRotation (desiredForward);
    m_Rigidbody.MoveRotation (m_Rotation);

The first line of code I understand and I use Vector3 Rotate Toward node in Makinom
    But seem like I don't understand know how to use Rotate node to work with the Vector3 variable above.
    Please help me! @gamingislove :(
  • edited April 2019
    You can download an example schematic here. This is just one way to do it, though :)
    Also, this is a unitypackage file, so you can directly import it into your Unity project.
    Post edited by gamingislove on
  • edited April 2019
    Great! Thank you very much! Now I understand how the Rotate to node work (^_^)
    Now I had finish Lemon tutorial with just Makinom and I feel really happy with Makinom because of it similar to the coding process. Unlike any other Visual Scripting, I know of.
    Quick question I still don't know Makinom is missing any feature with Unity, but are there any other feature you will add in the future update?
    Post edited by Night on
  • Yes, I'm always up for adding new features or new specialized nodes to make things easier. If you're missing something, just let me know and I'll see to it.

On that note, there's also a large reworking of the whole system in development - Makinom 2 should be in beta in a few months.
  • Cool! Look forward to it!
  • Can you add copy and paste a node on other layers in the schematic?
    I try to copy a node from the base layer to other layer but it doesn't work, it just pastes it in the same base layer even I paste it on other layers.
    Thank!
  • @Night
    Good point, I'll make it happen in the next update :)
  • edited May 2019
    @gamingislove Are you plan on support Textmesh and Scriptable object also?
    If Makinom has scriptable object then it will be perfect! (^_^)
    Post edited by Night on
  • TextMesh Pro will be supported for Makinom 2's new UI system, or rather required, although you can replace it by other text solutions if you want.
    As for scriptable object - what support would you need there?
  • Great to see TextMesh will be supported in the feature!
    For scriptable object. I really don't know because basically, I don't know how to code! But when I watched a video about scriptable object architecture, I really like it! The fact that you can use it as a data storage container to store everything in it and to change and tweak at runtime to see which parameter work best for you.
    And seen like Makinom at the moment, not debuggable!
    Like when I check why the Store Mecanim parameter in a variable node is not working. Now I know it can't be stored in a local schematic variable, it has to be stored in a Global or an Object Variable.
  • edited May 2019
    Edit: Nevermind with Cinemachine plugin script for shake camera it really is a bad idea.
    I have found a way to make the camera shake with Cinemachine.
    Post edited by Night on