edited February 2014 in ORK Support
SO I've been coming across a slight issue, when I try to switch music during an event, it seems to start in the middle of the song, but it seems to only do this if I have previously used the "Store Music" node in a different event. For example, if the player runs over to NPC-X and talks to her, the music starts from the beginning as it should. However, if the player runs to Enemy-Y first, the scene music is stored and the battle music plays. After the battle the scene music is restored. Then the player goes over to NPC-X to say hello, but this time the music starts in the middle of the song, possibly where the Stored Music was saved at. Any idea on how to circumvent this issue>
  • edited February 2014
    Usually the stored music is only played when you specifically tell ORK to play the stored music ... I'll look into it!

Edit: Ok, strange bug - will be fixed in the next update :)
    Post edited by gamingislove on
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!