Hi,

I am using the new GUI system and I am trying to tidy it up a little bit as padding is off etc.

I have managed to sort some of it out, however I'm finding it very hard to find the right information to change. Is there some form of document that will allow me to find what info is where?

For example;

In battle where the players name, HP, MP and timer is shown - I cannot find where the padding for this one is. I have tried editing things in PlayerHub but that don't seem to make the changes.

The same is when the player selects something to attack and it shows the bad guys, I want to move all text etc further to the right - but cannot find the right box to do it in.

Any help on this would be appreciated as I have continued to make changes, save and nothing changes :P

Thanks!!
  • The GUI box settings manage the general look of the box and stuff like content padding.
    The settings are mostly used in menus and dialogues.
    The choice/button content padding is found in the choice settings.

What you're looking for is the settings of your HUD elements, which define the position of the individual elements (e.g. name, timebar, etc.) within the content bounds (i.e. box size - padding) of the box.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!