edited July 2015 in Announcements
Makinom 1.0.4 is here: release notes

Also, check out the new plugin for Save Game Compression, in case your save games are getting big, e.g. through storing terrain changes :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Small update coming this Friday:
  • Texture Fields
    All Texture selections now support all kinds of texture assets.
    Besides the usual Texture2D, you can now e.g. also use RenderTexture (rendering a camera to a texture) and MovieTexture (playing a movie on a texture).
    This allows you to do all kinds of stuff, like having a camera render in a HUD (or an icon in a dialogue).
  • Schematic Nodes: Camera Target Texture
    The new Camera Target Texture node will set the target texture (RenderTexture) of a camera.
    The camera will render to the defind texture instead of the screen - you'll need to do this for render textures to display a camera.
  • Schematic Nodes: Play Movie Texture
    The new Play Movie Texture node starts playing the movie of aMovieTexture.
    Either on a defined texture asset or on movie textures on a game object (e.g. renderer materials, UI component textures).
  • Schematic Nodes: Pause Movie Texture
    The new Pause Movie Texture node pauses playing the movie of aMovieTexture.
    Either on a defined texture asset or on movie textures on a game object (e.g. renderer materials, UI component textures).
  • Schematic Nodes: Stop Movie Texture
    The new Stop Movie Texture node stops playing the movie of aMovieTexture and rewinds it to the beginning.
  • Schematic Nodes: Is Movie Ready
    The new Is Movie Ready node checks if the movie of a MovieTexture is ready to play.
  • Schematic Nodes: Is Movie Playing
    The new Is Movie Playing node checks if the movie of a MovieTexture is playing.
Post edited by gamingislove on
Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Makinom 1.0.4 is here: release notes

Also, check out the new plugin for Save Game Compression, in case your save games are getting big, e.g. through storing terrain changes :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • nice thanks!
    new website can be found here http://www.fore-loregames.com

Follow the game Development on Twitter https://twitter.com/Fore_Lore_Games

or check out the face book page here https://www.facebook.com/ForeLoreGames
  • Also, there's now a special Unity 4.6 version available in the Unity Asset Store (you'll get it when using Unity 4.6). Naturally, this version misses some functionality only available in Unity 5+ (e.g. audio mixers).
    The version is based on Makinom 1.0.4, but there will be no further updates for Unity 4.6.