edited July 2015 in Announcements
Makinom 1.1.1 is here: release notes

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Small update for UNET coming probably tomorrow:
  • Auto Machines
    New UNET start types, e.g. Network Destroy (called when a game object is destroyed through the server) or Start Local Player (like Start, but only started on the local player object).
    Require a Network Forward component to be attached to receive network callbacks.
  • Schematic Nodes: Start Tagged Machine
    The new Network Start option allows starting tagged machines on the server.
    When starting machines on the server, the used machine/starting objects must have a Network Identity component attached and be spawned through te server.
    Also, local variable sharing is not available here - you can define variables that will be forwarded to the server for the tagged machine start.
Post edited by gamingislove on
Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Makinom 1.1.1 is here: release notes
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!