Hi again :)
Now I need advise - how to upgrade ability levels using gold?
For example, character already knows level 1 of Fireball ability. I set buy price of level 2 to 100. Player want to upgrade ability level to level 2. How player can upgrade?
Using skill books for each level of each ability is not a best way, because there are many abilities and many levels.
Thank you in advance!
  • Take a look at Ability Trees - you can use experience, items, equipment and currency to learn new abilities when using ability trees.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Thank you, but i'm looking for way to upgrade level of already learned abilities, not learn new...
  • Yeah, after checking the ability trees I remembered that they only teach new abilities :)
    Will look into it.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!