Hello,

Global variables are working when I create a changing dialogue however when I use object it doesn't seem to work anymore. Has something changed? Just wondering if I am missing something?

Thanks

• Hello,

I may have spoke too soon,

what I needed to do was add a "object variables component" to the NPC I was using.
    Once I did that. In the Event "Check Game Variables" choose Object and cut and paste the object ID given from the component.

If there is another or better way I would love to hear it. But this seems to work fine. :)

• Object variables require the Object Variables component attached to the object. The Object ID is used to identify the object, i.e. objects sharing the same ID will also share the same variables.

In the Check Game Variables step, you can also use a game object (if it has the object variables component attached) instead of the object ID.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!