edited August 2015 in ORK Support
unchecking Animate Death on the player combatant disables everything in the event, but the player still plays a death animation. If the death event is left on the combatants, tried disabling the animation node, and what happened was the event went off, i could tell because of my sound effects and the wait time, and then the combatant will animate death again without any events. I can't figure out what is causing this, the only thing i could even think was the death on minimum, but i dont see why that would play the death animation.

Using mecanim animations in case that matters.

Please Help!!!
Post edited by gamingislove on
  • edited August 2015
    If you don't have battle events animate your combatant's death (will be played by the Calculate step in the death event), the death action will automatically do that.
    If you don't want any death animation, don't assign an animation to the death animation type in the animation settings your combatant is using.

If the death animation is playing twice, that's probably because you don't have the Calculate step in your death event but have Calculation Needed enabled in your event (and are animating the death in the event).
    Post edited by gamingislove on
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Thank you. Had calculation needed, unchecking it worked!