Is there a function in status check like a range inclusive/exclusive?

i made a formula to check the level of combatant,but i can't make it like this:

lvl 10 and below
lvl 11 - lvl 20
lvl 21 - lvl 30 and so on..

• Should be quite easy..

First Node (Status Check):

Lvl 10 and below: Make one Check Status, Choose Status needed "Level". Then under comparisation choose IsLess and then put the value to 11.

Link the success node connection to the rest of the formula and then link the failed to the next status check node below.

Second Node (Status Check)
    Lvl 11-20... same steps as above just that you put the value to 21

Third Node (Status Check)
    Lvl 21-30..... same as above.... but a value of 31 I think you got what I mean now ;)

This means that he will check if the character is lvl 1-10 first, if a success then he continues with the formula you have for that level. If not within this level bracket then it will return a failure which will leads to the next status check node that will check if the character is below lvl 21 which in practise means that he will check lvl 11 to 20 since he already tried 1-10 in the node above.

/T
  • Second Node (Status Check)
    Lvl 11-20... same steps as above just that you put the value to 21

if i make it like that it will check the level below 21
  • Yes, but the event would have already triggered success if the level was 10 and below and moved on - you've already weeded out those successes. So yes, it is correct that it'll check those numbers again, but they're all guaranteed to be negatives, so in effect, you're still actually only checking for levels 11 - 20.
    My little chunk of the internet: http://artemic.com
  • edited September 2015
    Exactly, that's why I explained it more carefully at the end of my post ;)
    Post edited by thrilled on
  • thanks to both of you :)