edited March 2014 in ORK Support
I'm trying to figure out how to construct a passive skill that would provide a bonus when using a specific weapon type.
For example, 1H Slashing weapon. When you have a weapon that is 1H Slashing type, I would like to gain a attack bonus or perhaps a crit chance bonus.
Is this possible or am I not thinking outside of the box enough?
Thanks
  • A critical chance bonus can be added, but would be for all abilities that use critical attacks.

A bonus for certain weapon types can be done by using extra status values for different weapon types and different formulas for the weapons.

E.g. add a Normal type status value 1H Slashing Bonus, use the value in your attack formula and let your passive ability give a bonus to the value. Finally, use the attack formula with the bonus on your 1H weapons.
    The Hidden setting in the status value will hide it from the player (e.g. in HUDs) if needed :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!