I use ork2.5.6 and find SaveGameHandler.cs has a class [SecurityHandler],but the class not in the ORKFrameworkCore.dll(2.5.6)
I also find that the ORKFrameworkCore.dll(2.4.2) has a class name SecurityHandler.
what can i do? now compiler is fail..
  • The SecurityHandler has been moved from the core to the gameplay code in ORK 2.4.4 to allow your own encryption integration if you want (using the new ISecurityHandler interface).
    If you're compiling the gameplay code yourself, make sure you're referencing the same version's core DLL in the code project.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • thank you!
    but i don't know where to find the example code,using the new ISecurityHandler interface;
    you mean i should create a class named SecurityHandler to implement ISecurityHandler interface when use ork2.5.6?
  • and the ork2.5.6 gameplay file ork.cs has invoke ORKCore.Initialize(project, new System.Type[] {})
    mean

but the orkcore's(2.5.6) method is
    Initialize(ORKProjectAsset project, ISecurityHandler securityHandler, Type[] dataTypes);
    mean Initialize(a,b,c);
    Can i use ORKCore.Initialize(project,null, new System.Type[] {}) to avoid the compiler fail?

I mean ork2.5.6 gameplay code is not match with ORKFrameworkCore.dll(2.5.6)
  • The ORK gameplay code has an ISecurityHandler class implementation for the default encryption (as it was before).

Also, the current ORK.cs file correctly initializes with the SecurityHandler as expected from the core dll - seems like you're working on a different code version.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Oh,haha,My English is so poor and I really working on a different code version.
    now ork is compiler correctly. I love ork and you.
    I want to go your country to mary with you!