Hello folks,
1) Is there a way to animate the Box name and Box Content separately?
Let´s say for notification areas where the title may appear from left and content from right?

2) Can I use TextMesh for the Box Name text in order to have a AAA effect?

• 1) No, currently not.

2) When using the new UI, you can use prefabs - i.e. you could set it up with a TextMesh object and use just that.

Btw, lightling returns was awesome, imho the best one in the FFXIII series :D
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • edited November 2015
    1) Were do you suggest to modify in order to add this support?
    2) Thanks, will try that.

Completely agree with you GiL, and your Framework architecture fits almost all of the aspect the game mechanic has, well done!!!
    Post edited by RustedGames on
  • 1) You can add settings for it in the GUIBoxSetting class and implement it in the GUIBox class. You'll also find the settings/implementation of the current in/out animation stuff there.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!