edited March 2014 in ORK Support
Hi
I'm planning to make RPG for 4 or 7 inch touch device android platform.
I've almost finished proper sizing and placing and setting for font size and all the HUD element and dialogue box,
but I have no clue about changing the font size of damage and heal notification in battle.
I checked the event file 'notification1' in demo project but there is no item for changing font size.
Please tell me how to change the font size of notification.

Best Regards
gazebo
Post edited by gamingislove on
  • That's determined by the GUI skin you use for the notifications. The default GUI skin for all notifications is defined in Battle System > Battle Texts, the Default GUISkin setting.
    Each notification (e.g. on status values) can individually override the default GUI skin and use a different one.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Thank you for quick answer gamingislove!
    I've checked baseskin and ariel25 font pack file and tweaked font size from 50 to few hundred in Inspector and battle text setting and tested another guiskin but notification is still too small.
    I don't know where to change nor what to do.
  • Haha, you're right ... there already is the text format setting for the notifications :D

Totally forgot that!
    Well, in that case, you can change the font size, color and style in the individual notification settings. For the damage and heal, check your HP (or whatever you named it) status value, it's set up there.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • OMG Thanks!!Finally I've found it in status values!
    The notification become as big as the egg character!!
    BTW WYSIWIG HUD editor works fantastically incredibly fine!
    Thanks again gamingislove!