edited March 2014 in ORK Support
I noticed my abilities no longer work in field since the last update (2.0.6).
Nicholas, did you change something in this part of the code?
Post edited by Frogames on
  • Yes, using abilities and items from the battle menu and through control maps is only possible when targets are available - previously it would display an empty target selection menu.

Of course, this is only the case if you need to select a target, e.g. Self target abilities/items wont have this limitation, because it'll be used on the combatant (player) itself immediately.

Where are you getting this and what are the ability's target settings?
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • I'm using realtime battles with damage dealers, and I don't use the battle menu.

This new set up causes me problems, and the most important one is the fact it spoils any surprise by activating abilities before the ennemies are displayed to screen.

is there a way or an option to have abilities available even if no ennemy is available?
  • edited March 2014
    Yup, enable Use Auto Target :)
    Otherwise I can make the latest change optional in the next update.
    Post edited by gamingislove on
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Anyway, can you make your latest change optional in the next update?
  • Sure, will do that :)