edited March 2014 in General Discussion
I am new to ORK, and reading about the system. One question I have regards PlayMaker. I have several prefabs that I have created with PlayMaker and wondering if anyone has done this. As Importing PlayMaker Seems to mess things up unless I have done something wrong.
Greed is not sustainable without elements of human suffering.
  • I haven't tried that as I don't have playmaker, but using it with ORK Framework shouldn't mess anything up, as ORK uses it's own namespace to prevent this from happening.

Do you get any error messages, or what exactly is messed up?
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • edited April 2014
    I seem to have it working. I found that pretty well any asset can be loaded within reason of course as long as you import ORK System last. Make sure its a "NEW PROJECT". So decide what editor extensions you need FIRST import what you need then ORK. I have not yet seen any affects with updates so will see when one comes along.
    Post edited by p4martin on
    Greed is not sustainable without elements of human suffering.