edited January 2016 in Announcements
Makinom 1.4.0 is here: release notes

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next big update for Makinom is nearly done - release probably this Friday.

Like ORK Framework, Makinom will also get a performance boost, especially when running lots of machines at the same time (e.g. starting machines on grid cells).

Other features:
  • Unity 5.3
    Makinom now supports and requires Unity 5.3.
  • Music Channels
    The volume of each music channel can now be changed individually.
  • HUDs: Value Bars
    The new Display Value setting allows to optionally use a different value to display the bar's current value.
    In combination with positive/negative change bar settings, you can display the changes to the bar's value with a different image/color.
  • HUDs: Interaction
    The new At Interaction Position setting allows displaying interaction HUDs at the position of the interaction's game object.
  • Menu Settings
    The Mouse Over Selection option will automatically select/mark choices when the mouse hovers over them.
  • Schematic Nodes: Show Dialogue
    The new Queued Notification dialogue type can be used to queue auto-close dialogues. Using different queue keys allows creating multiple queues.
Post edited by gamingislove on
Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!