edited March 2014 in ORK Support
If I recall, there was a tutorial on how to setup an area that the player would be taken to for battle. Once battle was completed (and the player survived), they would return to the spot which started the battle. I can't find that tutorial. I think it was in ORK1.
If anyone knows of the tutorial (and I'm not imagining things), would you, please, post the link. If I find it, I'll post the link.
Post edited by gamingislove on
  • There is no tutorial for this yet.

It's actually pretty simple to do this - in the battle start event, you need to remember the current scene and position of the player using the Store Scene step and teleport to the battle scene using the Load Scene step.
    After the battle, in your battle end events, you can return to the stored scene using the Load Scene step and the correct settings (Load Stored Scene).

The steps can be found in the Scene Steps.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Ah, thank you!

And, just to know I am not crazy, was there a tutorial for this in ORK1? :D
  • No, there was a general tutorial on setting up battle arenas, but not with teleport to a special scene - that wasn't possible in ORK 1 :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • OK, so I am confused; but, not crazy...phew :)