edited March 2014 in ORK Support
I don't know if it's possible to make a combatant attack a specific target for example , i have a scenario battle where the enemy is a friend of a character of my party and i want my enemy to not attack him , if not possible could it be considered as a request please :) , the invert would be awesome too , i have a skill called "taunt" and i want the enemy taunted attack only the caster of this skill :)
Post edited by gamingislove on
  • This can be done with the Battle AI and using Object Game Variables.

E.g.:
    First, add a bool variable named target to all combatants you want the AI to recognize as possible targets.
    Now, in the battle AI, use Check Object Variables as a first step and check for the target variable. Now all combatants that match the condition will be in the found targets list of the AI. By selecting found targets Check in the following steps, you will perform any checks (e.g. for a status value) only on the found targets - also action steps will use the found targets for targeting.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Very helpful thank you :)