I recently was making some changes over my project replacing some characters I´ve done before with another new characters prefab, everything was ok the last day, my real time battles were running fine, but until yesterday I saw some issues: the enemies character didn´t damage my player character... I checked all my parameters and I saw everything was ok:
-Checked my equipment viewer and was ok
-Checked all my damage dealers (the same sword prefab for enemies and player character) and was ok
-Checked the battle event, and is ok (I´ve copied the settings from demo ORK and read every steps from the tutorials=
-The attack ability uses the attackNoCalculation event
-I checked damage zones in my combatant prefabs (enemies and player) and everything is ok, and they have rigidbody attached to them, weapons prefab and combatant prefabs.
I checked my character hierarchy and I use the same name for my character weapon (enemy and player)... but nothing, my enemies doesn´t damage my character and viceversa.