edited March 2014 in ORK Support
Hi.

I was Build in Xcode5.1 to iOS for the latest Unity4.3.4 the sample DEMO of Ork.
The latest iOS 7.1.

But it does not proceed from UnitySplash image on the iPhone when run in iPhone5S actual equipment.

App to stop immediately after starting to stop the Xcode, when you run only on iPhone.

I had stopped at the following in the debug log on the Xcode.
Do you know how anyone measures?

ーーーーーーーーーー
314D43B9DB36/abc.app/Data/Managed/System.dll (this message is harmless)
Non platform assembly: /private/var/mobile/Applications/xxxxx(myCode)/abc.app/Data/Managed/Mono.Security.dll (this message is harmless)
Platform assembly: /var/mobile/Applications/xxxxx(myCode)/abc.app/Data/Managed/ORKFrameworkCore.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading /var/mobile/Applications/xxxxx(myCode)/abc.app/Data/Managed/ORKFrameworkCore.dll into Unity Child Domain
- Completed reload, in 0.079 seconds
Ran out of trampolines of type 2 in '/private/var/mobile/Applications/xxxxx(myCode)/abc.app/Data/Managed/mscorlib.dll' (128)
ーーーーーーーーーー
Post edited by gamingislove on
  • The readme that came with ORK contains some hints for iOS:

If you're building your project on iOS, you may run into some problems:

- Crash after splash screen: "You are using Unity iPhone Basic. You are not allowed to remove the Unity splash screen from your game"
    To fix this, change in XCode's build settings the 'Compress PNG files' setting to NO and build the project again.

- Crash after splash screen: "Ran out of trampolines of type 2"
    This is caused by use of generics, you have to tell the AOT compiler allocate more trampolines.
    To fix this, change in Unity's Player Settings > Other Settings the 'AOT Compiler Options' to nimt-trampolines=512.
    If you're still receiving a trampoline error, increase the number, e.g. 1024.

You can find more detailed instructions on the Unity trouble shooting page:

http://docs.unity3d.com/Documentation/Manual/TroubleShooting.html
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!

• OOOPs ... I forgot to read only ReadMe . I am sorry. .

I have successfully operate where you have set both!
    Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

Thank you for the wonderful Asset!
  • You're welcome :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!