If the player takes damage is it now possible that his/her entire party takes damage as well?
  • Not directly, you'll have to set that up in the battle events that use the Calculate step for doing damage.

First, use a Select Combatant step to use the whole group of a combatant as selected data. Enable Use All Combatants and set up the Combatant Scope to your need (e.g. Battle for only the battle group, or Group to use all members of the group). The used actor would most likely be the Target.

Now, in the Calculate step, enable Use Other Targets and use Selected Data to use combatants that are set as selected data for the ability calculations.

Don't forget to use the same selected data key in both steps, e.g. targets :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Is there a way to show a little blood particle effect on the icon of the player and the icons of the party when they take damage? Or change the pics to icons with a blood splat? As when you can change the pics to skeletons if they die?
  • Simple answer: No.

Complex answer: You could use status requirements or variable conditions in HUD elements to do that. E.g. add a short lived, hidden Damaged status effect (e.g. ending after 1 second) each time a combatant takes damage (needs to be set up in your abilities) and check for that status requirement in your HUD's elements.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Will try it. Thanks! :D