I'm working on a 2d top down game. I'm trying to set it up so that when an NPC is moving left it displays one sprite and if the're moving right it displays a different one. I thought the auto move speed parameters might be able to do this, but when I set it up it only seems to go into positive numbers. Is there a way to get it to give me something like a negative value if moving left and a positive value if moving right? Thanks!
  • The move speed is always positive. Maybe the Auto Rotation Parameters can help you, in case your combatant's game object is actually rotated.

Otherwise you'll have to use your own animation scripts instead of ORK's auto move animation stuff.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Oh ok I kind of thought that's how it works. I wound up using events to create a solution that does what I want it to. Thanks for clearing things up!