edited June 2016 in Makinom Support
Greetings, currently using ork from my controls and I'm hoping to switch to makinom for more flexibility.

Current problem is when character is moving one direction and I push the opposite direction button the character doesn't turn on itself, it does somewhat of a U turn. Wide.

If I stop moving then push the direction button the character turns on itself as expected.

These Ultimate goal is to have the character do this turn on its pivot point instead of this U turn type.

In blender my pivot point is centered of my character and I've Applied Rotation to it.

Any suggestions?

Post edited by artainx on
ORK user since 2014. Patron since 2018.
  • That U turn in the ORK Button controls comes form the Rotation Speed setting. Using higher rotation speed will result in less of a U turn.

When using Makinom to create your custom controls you can set it up however you like, e.g. also play a turn animation when turning 180° while running :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • amazing! solved

Thank you
    ORK user since 2014. Patron since 2018.