edited June 2016 in ORK Support
I am using the Legacy GUI System using ORK 27.7.2. The problem is that when calling the Inventory Menu I can get the Right Hand Panel: Shows Cure Potion-Revive Potion etc. The Left Hand Panel does not show at all, should show: Item Types Potions-Scrolls & Books-Weapons, like the latest ORK Demo.

I have tried every combination I could think of, many hours in fact, could someone give me all of the settings required to show my Left Panel with Item Types Shown.

Many Thanks

Post edited by ozziedave on
  • What are your settings for your left hand side? I'm using the new UI now but I used Legacy UI in Omber.

If you put up your settings I can compare them to mine.
  • edited June 2016
    I set up my Inventory through a Menu Screen just like the demo. The left side has my special menuscreen small setup and the right hand my special menuscreen big setup just like the demo but I tweaked some things for my setup.

If you put up your Menu Screen settings for your inventory and the settings for the gui for your left hand side I could start there to see what's different.

Post edited by Catacomber on
  • Thanks again Catacomber, just wanted to let you know that I had the New GUI Prefabs working a treat, it all worked well when I was in my games Terrain, but when I spawned to a room in my Blacksmiths house, on opening my shop, suddenly I could not use my mouse pointer or my keboard. Why this happened is a total mystery, so I gave up on the new GUI and went back to the old Legacy GUI again.

I had the same problem with the Inventory in the New GUI, as I am with the Legacy GUI.

The problem with ORK is it is not WYSIWYG, its all ticks and tabs.

I will get the details that you asked for tomorrow.

Cheers
  • I found the problem in MENU SCREENS/INVENTORY - TYPE BOX SETTINGS - gui box/menu sm

Thanks again Catacomber