Hello,

I just noticed when I enter a battle and then select a Option like "Attack" or "Ability" and then I hit the controller button 'b' to go back in the menu, it (the menu box) appears GUI box appears lower on the screen.

However, If I select Ability and then select a ability, then I hit the Back button to go back to the first list of options the menu is fine and remains in the right location on the screen.

It is hard to explain, I hope that makes some sense.

Thank You

• edited July 2016
    That shouldn't be possible unless the content (size) of the box changes and you're using one of the middle/lower anchors (e.g. lower left) for the content box. Can you post some screenshots where this happens?

Edit: Are you using legacy or new UI?
    Post edited by gamingislove on
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • edited July 2016
    Hi,

New GUI
    Here is a link:

Example of GUI Box

Note: Its a loud video, sorry about that. :)
    Post edited by gameintern on

• I was testing and while I have not found the answer yet, I will say that it has something to do with New GUI vs Legacy. When I change it to legacy I do not have that issue. Maybe that will help with pin pointing where to look.

Also, is the any reason not to use Legacy VS New GUI?

• The legacy GUI can have a bad influence on the framerate, depending on the platform you're building for and how heavy you're using it - but it's not as bad as it used to be some years ago.

Can you send me a small Unity test project where this is happening to contact@orkframework.com?
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!