When using the level difference factor and the XP is increased or decreased by a percentage, does the combatant receive fractions of experience (ie 19.6 XP) or does it round?

Also, is the level difference how much higher or lower the player is to the enemy or vice versa? For example:
Player level 1
Enemy level 5
Level Difference = 4, or LD=-4

Thanks!
  • Since status values are whole numbers, there are no fractions to receive. Values wont be rounded, i.e. 19.6 would be 19 exp.

The level difference is calculated by subtracting the enemy level from the player level, i.e. in your example -4 would be the level difference.
    Negative values mean the player is below, positive values mean the player is above the enemy's level.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Cool, that really clears up everything. Thanks!
  • Rounding option will be coming in ORK 2.8.0 :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!