edited September 2016 in ORK Support
Is there any way to change the button used to activate an Event - type > Interact ?
I have went through all the settings and I can't seem to find any input settings for Event Interactions.
Currently it's set to Mouse 0 , I want to change it to Mouse 1.
Post edited by tribbles on
  • edited September 2016
    That's currently handled by the Accept Key setting in Base/Control > Game Controls.

I'll separate accepting and interacting into 2 settings in the next update (like it already is handled in Makinom).
    Post edited by gamingislove on
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • edited September 2016
    It doesn't seem to be working, Accept input key set to Mouse 1 , Game Controls Base Key Settings > Accept key set to Accept Input. Still the Mouse 0 is activating Move to Interact.
    Post edited by tribbles on
  • ORK 2.8.0 has just been released and separates accept and interact key.

Clicking mouse 0 on an event interaction will trigger mouse click interaction, if you don't want that, you need to set the Max Mouse Distance to 0 to block it completely (either per event interaction, or globally in the game settings).
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Thank you! By the way you are awesome !