edited October 2016 in General Discussion
Hi guys,

I've been using ORK Framework for over a month and have found it to be extremely intuitive and really a complete package. With the addition of the grid based combat, I have moved over from Unreal to Unity, since the Ork Framework just has so many more features.

There are however, more features that I would like to add and so I've been in talks with Nicholas over the past few weeks on implementing a few new features. The features themselves would align more towards Wasteland 2/XCOM 2. Base building :)

There will be a new camera update to the Top Down Border camera, that allows rotation, panning and zooming! As with other camera controls, you can toggle it in and outside of combat. The end result is allowing the camera to rotate whilst in grid battles, making it more akin to Wasteland 2/XCOM 2. Whilst I know other separate cameras are available, I prefer something that just works out of the box.

Aside from that Nicholas/GiL will hopefully be adding a few new features that I have requested over the coming weeks, so get hyped!

In the future, perhaps we could all band together and if there are other features we want, we could start up a group buy. Regardless I hope you guys continue all the hard work you do.

Post edited by Bantichai on