edited October 2016 in ORK Support
Hi there,

So I can't figure out how this is happening, because this definitely doesnt happen in the demo scene, but after my turn calculation, my player should go 3rd. When the battle starts, he immediately gets the action menu. I tell him to walk somewhere, and then the enemies who should go 1st and 2nd move, then my player moves. In other words, it's out of sync. He shouldn't get the action menu until the 2 other enemies have gone.

Any idea how I messed this up?
Post edited by chud575 on
  • I'd guess your Turn Based Mode is set to Classic, where all actions are selected at the start (and performed after all combatants selected their actions).

I'd strongly advice against using Classic turn based battles with grid battles, unless your grid move also takes up the turn (i.e. a combatant can either move or use an action in a turn, not both).
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • yup that worked, sorry about that.