edited October 2016 in ORK Support
Please See this Video...

Attack Animation not work
Did i did something wrong!!
Post edited by AMMARORK on
  • edited October 2016
    The animation setup and battle event look correct. Make sure that your combatants use the correct animations and check if the attack animation isn't overridden in the battle animation setup.
    Post edited by gamingislove on
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • I make script for autoload all Players animation and gift them a new Default Names to cross all players and to be simple to use in ORK System... (the same i make for All Enemies )

It seem ORK system load the All animation before autoload script finish

--------------------------------------------------------------
    To fix this problem:-
    Need to change ( function Start ) to ( function Awake ) in autoload script
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    See this Video for more detail for how to fix it

Thank you for help
  • Usually you should just rename the animations in the Unity editor befor even starting the game (e.g. automate it with a custom import script).

ORK only uses the animations when told to, i.e. it'll try to play the animation with the defined name (when using legacy animations) - so as long as the name matches at that point, it'll play the animation.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!