edited January 2017 in ORK Support
Hi @gamingislove

So, I'm creating a custom script to do some tweening, followed by a manual StartEvent of a CameraEvent, followed by some other stuff - but when I run the CameraEvent, it never calls EndEvent, nor does it unblock camera control (which happens in EndEvent). The only place where EndEvent gets called is in OnTriggerExit[2d]. Is that right? How would I know a camera event has ended? I thought about accessing the mover to see if its stopped running, but its private.

EDIT - Okay, nevermind - Camera Events are clearly meant for the player to go through them. So I guess i'll tween the camera manually as well. Unless there's a different method?
Post edited by chud575 on
  • Well, as explained in this game tutorial, the camera events are just a simple component for achieving a certain camera perspective in a part of the scene.

So, if you need anything more than that, you'd either need to do some changes to the component, write a custom component or use the event system :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!