Hi!

I decided to upgrade an old ork project to unity 5.5.2 and latest Ork Framework version.

I get a grey screen when trying to start Ork Framework and an error:

ReflectionTypeLoadException: The classes in the module cannot be loaded.
System.Reflection.Assembly.GetTypes () (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/mono/build/mcs/class/corlib/System.Reflection/Assembly.cs:371)
ORKFramework.Formulas.Steps.FormulaStepHelper.AddFromAssembly (System.Reflection.Assembly assembly, System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2& list)
ORKFramework.Formulas.Steps.FormulaStepHelper.GetSteps ()
ORKFramework.Editor.FormulasTab..ctor ()

Can't really find anything that could cause this and I have googled quite a bit too. None of what I saw helped in this case.

Best regards!

/T
  • Hm, do you have any custom formula steps in your project?
    From what ORK and Unity versions are you upgrading?
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Well I got it solved...

I had to delete an Makinom/Ork plugin... then it's working just as it should! :)

Also for the reference, no custom formulas, from unity 5.4.2 to 5.5.2. Ork version I don't recall the old version, but quite old one ;)

/T
  • Yeah, forgot the plugins - you'll need to update those as well :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!