• Sure - though are you using Makinom 1 or 2?
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • I have the project in Makinom 2 and also in ORK3.
    Portfolio - My Website
    Follow my project on Reddit - My Game DevLog
    relentingVids - My YouTube Channel
    Half Super Shop - My Shop
  • component.settings.initialVariables.variable = new SimpleChangeVariable<GameObjectSelection>[3];

// bool
    component.settings.initialVariables.variable[0] = new SimpleChangeVariable<GameObjectSelection>();
    component.settings.initialVariables.variable[0].key = new StringValue<GameObjectSelection>("boolkey");
    component.settings.initialVariables.variable[0].type = VariableType.Bool;
    component.settings.initialVariables.variable[0].boolValue = new BoolValue<GameObjectSelection>(boolValue);

// int/float
    component.settings.initialVariables.variable[1] = new SimpleChangeVariable<GameObjectSelection>();
    component.settings.initialVariables.variable[1].key = new StringValue<GameObjectSelection>("floatkey");
    component.settings.initialVariables.variable[1].type = VariableType.Int; // or VariableType.Float
    component.settings.initialVariables.variable[1].floatValue = new FloatValue<GameObjectSelection>(floatValue);

// string
    component.settings.initialVariables.variable[2] = new SimpleChangeVariable<GameObjectSelection>();
    component.settings.initialVariables.variable[2].key = new StringValue<GameObjectSelection>("stringkey");
    component.settings.initialVariables.variable[2].type = VariableType.String;
    component.settings.initialVariables.variable[2].stringValue = new StringValue<GameObjectSelection>(stringValue);

Naturally, boolValue, floatValue and stringValue are the values you want to use, and replace the "key" definitions with the keys you're using.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Awesome! Thank you so much!!!!
    Portfolio - My Website
    Follow my project on Reddit - My Game DevLog
    relentingVids - My YouTube Channel
    Half Super Shop - My Shop