Greetings,

Is it possible to use the data stored in a Select Equipment node to change equipment like you can in a Change Equipment Part node?

E.g. Say I have 3 different combatants each with their own hat equipped (none are wearing the same hat). During a battle event, I want to change a combatants hat to another hat using a Change Equipment node, which works great. But, after that, to change it back, I have to check to see which combatant is the target of the event and have a long, running list of Check Combatant (s) nodes to see which hat to put back. I would like store their current hat before the first Change Equipment node and then use that stored data to put it back. But I don't see that I can use a selected data key as an option in the Change Equipment node. Is there a way to do this?

• No, currently now - will add that in the next update :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Oh cool, thank you! :)