edited April 2017 in ORK Support
Greetings,

In my opening scene I'm doing a camera flyover and I have spawned combatants walking about the scene. But since the player has not yet spawned the combatants are all standing still. Is there a way to override this either in the Editor, an Event or even problematically? I was looking at the API but couldn't find a bool or something that checks to see if the player is loaded to set the move AI in motion. And I may be way off base here too :)

The main setting I can find that seems to affect this is Range in the Move Range settings of the Battle Settings. But that is after the player is loaded, which doesn't help the flyover. Any guidance would be great! :)

EDIT: So, I solved my own issue. I re-read your Cinematic field scene tutorial and realized for some stupid reason :) I had disabled Blocking Event, Block Player Control and Block Camera Control. I'm quite sure this is what has been giving problems in my earlier post dealing with the flying camera cinematic. I'm confessing my sins here in the event someone else is having similar issues and overlooked those simple blocking settings. :D

Thanks
Post edited by Squeaker on