edited April 2017 in ORK Support
this seems so straightforward that i feel i must have misunderstood something, or missed doing something, or done something else wrong at some other point, but:

i have a party, and i'm currently using Turn Based Battles (i'd really like to use the new Grid Based system eventually, but one step at a time)

i've got "Revive after Battle" selected. i go into battle, and let my partner get killed. when the battle is over, i'm still alive, but my partner is still dead. HP 0. nothing in the console. (although, he can be brought back to life with a Revive spell or potion)

i've tried adding a Status Value Bonus to set HP in the Revive After Battle box, but that does nothing

i've also tried doing the whole exercise in the demo game, and that does the same: set "Revive After Battle". get blue pants to join up, go into battle, let him die, and when the battle is over... he's still dead

any ideas much appreciated
Post edited by HarryOminous on
  • Yep, there seems to be a bug, will fix this in the next update.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!