• edited January 2020
    ah nice, scripting sounds fine, will do that! Also, I use playerprefs so the change filename is not an option :) Well it's an alpha, progress will purge at some point anyway :)
    Post edited by dlevel on
  • 97) Is there a way to have a selected data's variable in the description of that item?
  • 97) No, selected data is only alive/used in running events/formulas/battle AI. The item doesn't have access to any selected data.
    However, you can use variables from the item's Item Variables you've set up by enabling Use In Description in the item variable settings of the item - this will use the item's variables for text codes instead of global variables.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • 97) No, but if you're using ORK input keys for your player controls, you could set the input via code.
    Yes I use ORK Input keys, how can I call these keys via code so I can implement the auto-walk?
  • You can set an input key via code like this:
    ORK.InputKeys.Get(id).SetAxis(value);
    id is the ID/index of the input key, value the axis value - should be between -1 and 1, for buttons you'd usually set 0 for no input and 1 for input.

I think it should be enough to set the input once and reset it to 0 when you don't need it any more.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • edited January 2020
    98) Is there a way to stop the player receiving EXP rewards via scripting? I want to enable/disable getting exp on some occasions (that the player wants to stay on an area for longer without leveling)
    Post edited by dlevel on
  • edited January 2020
    Try setting up a status effect that has a status condition which uses All change block for experience. That should prevent receiving exp while the effect is applied to the player.
    Post edited by gamingislove on