edited June 2017 in ORK Support
like the title says, i'd like to skip the combatant selection dialogue in menus when the player group consists of just the player character (because, for the actual player of the game, it's always a bit irritating to have to select an option when there's only the one option TO select)

i can see that it's possible to select or deselect "Select Combatant" on the menu item definition tab, so turning that off would work fine for situations where there's only one member of the player group throughout the entire game, but it's no good when the player group size changes dynamically

sooo, it looks like i need to toggle the "Select Combatant" bit from code, depending on the current size of the Player Group

i know how to get that last bit (ORK.Game.ActiveGroup.Size), but i can't for the life of me work out how to set the "Select Combatant" variable (in... ORK.MenuScreens... or somewhere?) - even though i'm pretty sure i ought to be able to work it out from the API

(that's the trouble with still mentally programming in FORTRAN, all this new-fangled stuff just goes *whoosh* over the top of my head)
Post edited by HarryOminous on
  • I'll add an option for that :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • cool. thanks gil